On this momentous day, Thursday, October 22, 2009, I've decided to start a blog because I'm always looking for projects to procrastinate and because Mike has long awaited a blog of my creation. Now he can work on his blog, and I can work on mine. We're like blogger versions of Marie and Pierre Curie. Who knows, maybe computers/monitors give off unknown radiation, and we can develop radiation poisoning like the Curries (except Pierre met his end under a carriage, so watch out Mike).
As nothing overly exciting has happened today, I don't have any great stories to share. However, here are some pictures of the kids in our kitchen. They spend a lot of time in the kitchen because they are always eating snacks, and the majority of the snacks end up on the floor. I wouldn't mind the floor food so much if the kids would eat everything they drop on the floor. To be fair, though, Alison does eat off the floor, but she doesn't pick up everything. And then, some "germ awareness person" must have gotten to James because he told me that he won't eat food off the floor because the food is dirty (except candy--he'll still eat that off the floor). I don't have a dog anymore, so I was hoping the kids would fill in the dog vacuuming gap...yet another of life's hopes dashed.

Note the bruise on Alison forehead. It was created when James dropped his animal bucket/bin on Alison. When asked why she was crying, James said, "Ali did it to her ownself." Later, he admitted that he dropped the bucket. By the way, you can click on the picture and see a larger version of the bruise.

As nothing overly exciting has happened today, I don't have any great stories to share. However, here are some pictures of the kids in our kitchen. They spend a lot of time in the kitchen because they are always eating snacks, and the majority of the snacks end up on the floor. I wouldn't mind the floor food so much if the kids would eat everything they drop on the floor. To be fair, though, Alison does eat off the floor, but she doesn't pick up everything. And then, some "germ awareness person" must have gotten to James because he told me that he won't eat food off the floor because the food is dirty (except candy--he'll still eat that off the floor). I don't have a dog anymore, so I was hoping the kids would fill in the dog vacuuming gap...yet another of life's hopes dashed.

Note the bruise on Alison forehead. It was created when James dropped his animal bucket/bin on Alison. When asked why she was crying, James said, "Ali did it to her ownself." Later, he admitted that he dropped the bucket. By the way, you can click on the picture and see a larger version of the bruise.

Is Alison pointing at her mouth, because she wants you to feed her?
ReplyDeleteThis is great!!! Cute pics of the kiddos!! Every moment is a story in progress Megan and you always capture the highlights!
ReplyDelete