On Halloween, James woke up so excited and said he couldn't wait to go "Tricker Halloween!" James decided to be a firefighter, and Alison was a cheer girl (according to James).

I tried to get a picture with both kids looking at the camera, and this is the best one I could get.

Alison as Cheer Girl.

Alison and James at the ward Trunk or Treat. It was very cold, but Alison wouldn't release her candy bucket (she maintained her kung-fu grip the entire time, except in this picture because we hadn't given her the bucket yet).
However, for James's preschool class party, James was a Train Conductor.

Here is James at Preschool.
The kids got to go Trunk or Treating at church and then went Trick or Treating with friends from church. They had a great time and made off with buckets of candy, which Mike and I are really enjoying.

Here are Ali and James with their friends.
Ohhh... look at her... she was so little... Like phil-a-buster will be, when he gets bigger.
ReplyDeleteHow dare you steal my nonsensical quote and try to pass it off as your own. For shame, Mikey...for shame.
ReplyDelete