In his advancing months, Phil has triumphed over many obstacles. One such obstacle was sitting up. His small derrière did not provide a stable foundation for his ninety-fifth percentile head and large upper body. Although physics was against him, Phil would not yield, and he can now remain upright unless he grows tired or his sister knocks him down.

Faces of Phil: Notice His "I'm So Cool and Tough" Face in the Center Picture

Faces of Phil: Notice His "I'm So Cool and Tough" Face in the Center Picture
It's come to my attention, many times through the years, that someone in the family owns an inordinate amount of pens. Because he is so pen rich, he can toss them hither and thither like used Kleenexes. Last week, Phil was able to reap the benefit of an abandoned pen. It kept him happy for at least 20 minutes. As a punishment, the pen pitcher had to give Phil a bath.


Lately, I've really been enjoying A&W root beer and cream soda in their diet varieties. Because I find reading labels fun, I discovered some interesting facts about A&W cream soda. First of all, it contains caffeine, but the root beer does not. Secondly, the cream soda has a warning that states:
"Contents under pressure. Cap may blow off causing eye or other serious injury. Point away from face and people, especially while opening."
This warning is not on the root beer bottle. Maybe root beer is not considered an explosive device like the cream soda, or maybe there was a lawsuit for the cream soda, but nobody has been injured with the root beer. There are so many questions that I need to google. I did look up info about A&W, and I discovered it is owned by the Cadbury Schweppes company, which may be my favorite company because it makes chocolate (like Cadbury Mini Eggs) and it makes root beer, cream soda, and ginger ale. I do love Diet Coke, but I don't see how Coca Cola can compete with a chocolate-soda company. Keep up the good work Cadbury. I'll think of you when eating your chocolate and when I'm wearing safety goggles while opening your cream soda.


A&W Diet Cream Soda and Diet Root Beer: One is Dangerous, But Both Are Delicious
Comments
Post a Comment