Phil is sick today. Not really sick, though. Just a little fever and a babbling, bubbling nose brook. However, he kept me up most of yesterday night, so I'm taking a sick day from blogging.
Here's a picture of ill Phil clutching Ralph, his toy seahorse. Ralph plays music, loudly, and makes water noises, like glugging and splashing. Ralph follows me around the house so that I will never be alone with my thoughts or so that my thoughts will have background music. Whatever the reason, my thoughts now often turn to the sea and visions of me hurling Ralph into a whirlpool of blissful oblivion.
Here's a picture of ill Phil clutching Ralph, his toy seahorse. Ralph plays music, loudly, and makes water noises, like glugging and splashing. Ralph follows me around the house so that I will never be alone with my thoughts or so that my thoughts will have background music. Whatever the reason, my thoughts now often turn to the sea and visions of me hurling Ralph into a whirlpool of blissful oblivion.
![]() |
| Phil Sad with Sickness and Phil Happy with Sickness |

Comments
Post a Comment